To Fit BMW Mini MK3 5DR HB (F55) Boot Liner / Mat / Tray (2014 Onwards) (Variation Available)
Designed to last a minimum of 10 years! No Boot Liner lasts longer! Join over 100,000 happy customers and purchase the ultimate protection for your Boot floor area.
With a 5.5cm-6cm protective lip, all dirt and water remains within the boot liner tray. The PVC material allows for easy cleaning and maintenance, simply jet wash clean as and when required. Choose to add the removable patent protected 'anti-slip' carpet insert in the colour of your choice (prevents items from slipping, and improves the overall look and feel of your Boot Liner).
- Perfectly fits the boot area of the respective car model ensuring 100% protection
- Manufactured from a heavy duty highly durable plastic/PVC
- 100% waterproof and odourless
- Resistant to high (up to +80°C) and low (up to -40°C) temperatures
- Resistant to oils and chemical spillage
- Protective lip on the outline to trap water and dirt
- Very easy to clean: just wipe, hose or power wash down
- Anti-Slip Tailored Carpet Insert – slides under the Boot Liner when not in use
- Flexible Rubber Bumper Protector (78cm x 83cm) - Connects using the Velcro strip provided (protects against scratches and minor dents)
- Flexible Neoprene Bumper Protector (68cm x 55cm) - Connects using the Velcro strip provided (protects against scratches and minor dents)
As your registration does not provide us with the tyre type etc, it's important that you read the title and description carefully. We will always clearly stipulate additional fitting details in the title or description.
Please click the 'Search My Vehicle' to find products which are designed for your vehicle.
Unfortunately our system does not recognise your Registration Number.
Too many Registration Lookups have been detected from this computer.
|Can I See The Actual Mat Shape/s?||Yes, See Gallery Image 2|
|Choose Your Generation||2014 Onwards|
|How Many Mats Are Included?||4 Piece Set|
|Choose Product Range||Standard Car Mats|
|Choose Product Type||Car Mats|
|Left or Right Hand Driver?||Right Hand Drive|